Wednesday, May 6, 2009
wise men bad company
I was talking to a friend one day and he was curious about weather Solomon had been saved. Toward the end of his life he chose to worship the gods of his harem. I told him that it is not important weather or not Solomon was saved but to learn the lessons taught. The lesson I have learned is that even the wisest man can be brought down by bad company. Joyce Meyer says that she will enjoy anybodies company as long as she's affecting them and she's not being infected by them. Your life is made by the choices you make. You can allow others to infect you or you can bring joy to the lives around you. A kind word, a smile, these small things are import to keep on your lips. For in your mouth contains death and life as Jesus says chose life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment