Thursday, April 23, 2009

New day New faith

Well as life would have it.  Nothing goes as plan.  Or as I've heard it said before and love to share anytime I have a chance.  Life is what happens while your busy making other plans.  I had this great plan of going to school but what I failed to realize I was jumping into the deep end of the pool without realizing I didn't know how far I had to swim.  This is important information to have.  I'm sure I could have swam for a few feet it turned out that the deep end was going to get deeper for a while before it became shallow again.  The only thing that I could think to do at the time was to get out of the pool before I got to far from the edge and could no longer pull myself out.  So now that, that plan has gone to the birds where do I go from here.  It is easy to feel like a failure when you seem to quit everything you ever start.  I just can not stay in a negative mood.  I find just a little bit faith in a new idea and I'm off and running again.  You can not keep a child of God down.  Anything good in my life comes from God.  It does not come from the good I do or the money I may send to a charity in Africa.  The reason I had to say that is that I get these forward text messages and it's like if you send this to so many people something good will happen or the notion of good karma.  There is a spirit world as much as there is a physical world that much is true.  That is why spiritual laws work weather your a sinner or a saint.  I may post more on that latter but realize There is a God and He is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment